Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wade and I spent most of this saturday reinforcing the top floor of the shed. I think we did a spectacular job.
it was fun.
Bryson got ITP. it is a childhood auto-immune disorder that only happens once. We rushed him to Primary Childrens hospital after a doctor friend told us to. he spent one night in the hospital and was given prednazone (a steroid) to suppress his immune system. his immune system needed to be suppressed because it was attacking his blood platelets. platelets aid in clotting blood. Bryson's body wasn't clotting when he had injuries, hence the bruising.
If we didn't get him to the hospital, he could have bled internally and that would have been bad.
his platelet count was down to 2,000. normal is 145,000 to 400,000.
our old college friends came to see us and they all brought their kids.
Mom and Brysie on a nice, snowy Superbowl sunday. We got 5" in the morning and I shoveled for about an hour and a half.
It's been snowing so much lately that we don't have room for snow anymore. you see that pile on the right? yeah, that's our fence. all of the snow now gets shoveled into the neighbor's yard.
Two of the first casualties of the best christmas dinner ever.
family picture time in Bremerton.
Spencer, Tristalene, Cooper, Eric, and Max
Kawika, Trishana, and Thelesa
Justin, Stephanie, and Lauren


Brrrrrrr! It's cold outside
Cheese!
My family came down to see my Grandfather's funeral. we all went to temple square to see the lights.
chillin' with mom after bath time.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! A post! I'm glad you all are back! Sorry to hear about the trip to Primary Children's and all the health troubles. I'm glad it's something he can only get once. Poor guy. He looked really good in the picture on Superbowl Sunday though. Fun to see pictures of the family at Christmas time. We were in Poulsbo as well this year. In fact, last Sunday at church, Tristalene snuck up behind me to give me a hug, and I thought it was my husband and I almost kissed her!!! It was so embarrassing. We just laughed and laughed. Post often! It's really nice to see how you all are doing.

Unknown said...

Dear Joel and Jen, I am really impressed by your Blog. I loved all of the pictures,abd especially your comments. This is such a wonderful age. I want to thank you Joel and Jen for picking me up for the luncheon for Katelyn and Colton. Bryson is growing too fast. All my love, Grandma Hall