Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moving the wagon

I'm so excited. I finally got to move the M-37 into the shop. Giddy as a school boy.
Wade may have a bigger grin than me. We used his Dodge to move my Dodge
windows, windshields, top, all there.
the tires still hold air and the benches and back rests are still there.
Here is the straight six that powers the beast.
look at how small the air cleaner is.
three sticks on the transfer case. what more could a boy want? I believe one of them engages the Winch.
I'm going to have to re-upholster the seats.
she's finally where I can work on her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joel, Mom and I are in Cancun with a State Farm trip. We saw "The moving the wagon" and I didn't realize that it was a flat head six. It looks like the same engine that was in the old 37 Dodge and my first car a 51 Plymouth. It is a real strong engine. What year is the engine? Have you started it yet? The tires and interior look good. We love the pictures of Bryson.
Love Dad.Hi Joel Jen and Bryson, Cancun is amazing! we went through Yuctan Yesterdaqy to see Mian Ruin.

Heather said...

you know those "Everything I needed to know about life I learned in Kindergarten" bumper stickers? Mine should read: "Everything I ever learned about cars I leaned from a Hall." The new project looks like a lot of fun! My condolences to Jennifer on becoming a new widow. :)

Unknown said...

Joel, The old truck is starting to look good. It is fun to learn how to put things like this back together. I love the clip of Bryson dancing to the music. These will be fond memories for you and Jen. Treasure them.

Love Dad