Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, October 19, 2008

well, the winch doesn't work because the lever that engages it is rusted stuck, so I ripped it out the other night.
I'm just glad that I have a ceiling hoist. this sucker is beefy.
this winch is driven by the engine instead of electricity like contemporary winches. this gives it an amazing amount of torque and strength.
I got a little help lubing it up from my buddy Bryson.
Bryson and I got to spend a lot of time together this weekend because Mom was working. so we decided to go out and work on the yard. I blew all the leaves into a pile and put Bryson into it. He wasn't so sure about the leaves at first.
but he eventually liked being in the pile.
cheese!
cheese!

3 comments:

Kat said...

That is a pretty big pile of leaves. I like the picture of him crying.

Heather said...

I love the pictures of Bryson. He is such a cute kid. It's fun to see him helping with the mechanics. Would I expect anything else from your son, Joel?!

BTW, thanks for the heads up on the Saturn Overlook/Outlook thing on my blog a few weeks back. Several people had a good laugh at me, but I think your heads up saved me before too many people saw it. Yikes!

Becky said...

Hi, I found you! I like the pictures of Bryson better than the car parts...