Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, December 2, 2007

My new project

There is a 1963 Military Dodge Power Wagon in the back yard of the house we are buying.




Jen Gave me permission to buy it. It's got a lot of the original equipment on it including a PTO winch on the front, benches in the bed to carry personel, and blackout lights on the front for convoys.
I'm excited to work on it. It's going to look great when it's finished.


These are pictures of what it's supposed to look like.

2 comments:

Czechers said...

Wow Joel, looks like a lot of work/fun/time. I am sure you'll enjoy it though. Wade's truck and your thanksgiving activities look like fun as well. We miss you all and we hope we'll be able to get together when we come visit in February! --Dan

Unknown said...

Looks like an M-37 Dodge. I'm restoring one presently myself.

You'll want to go look at a few places if your going to fix it up. There's a wealth of information on these, as well as lots of places to get all the parts and forums to get all the advice and knowledge you need.

powerwagonadvertiser.com
vintagepowerwagons.com
steelsoldiers.com