Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, April 4, 2010


I've been busy making things (as you will see in this post and the next). this is a trinket that I made for the Young men/young women's fundraiser auction. Flowers growing out of a horse shoe.


Bryson grew out of his crib a while ago, so we decided it was time for a big boy bed. I borrowed measurments and tools from my friend Wade, and this is what I came up with.

I just made the same bed twice and used dowels to connect the two. now Bryson and Miles will have a bed to sleep in.

Bryson absolutely loves it!

I grew a big beard over the last few months and this is what I had for a few days before I shaved the whole thing off. a lot of people at work and church did a double take. they weren't sure who they were looking at. I enjoyed seeing people's reactions.

No comments: