Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bryson's Birthday

Bryson got a Thomas train set for his 2nd birthday. he was so excited when he got it, he completely ignored everyone for several hours and played quietly. Here was his reaction when he recieved it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODNe1OhAKz0



Jen and I made a Thomas the train birthday cake for Bryson. I think it turned out pretty good.



Daddy helped him get a little messy while eating his cake.



Bryson and his friend Kirsta got to go to Wheeler Farm and see all the animals. Bryson always talks about how he fed the "ducks". These geese were happy to get fed too.


They got dirty. Not sure how.



We got to go up to Plain City on Memorial day to visit Jen's Grandparent's grave site and their old family farm. Here, Bryson's Grandpa Robson is showing him the old tractor.


My Brother-in-law backed into the van with his Prizm. Bryson helped me fix the rear bumper.

He found holes to put the clips in so I had trouble finding them when I was putting the bumper back together. the trunk was caved in a bit, so I had Jen work the winch on the Power Wagon while I set the hook and we pulled the trunk back out and the lid actually opens and closes how it should.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Finally, a word from you! Happy birthday, Bryson, he is adorable.

Heather said...

How fun! Liam's last birthday was all Thomas the Train as well. What's up with that? Boys and trains... must be universal. The train set is a hoot!! And just so you know, I found that Ikea's train set works with all the Thomas ones (and are MUCH MUCH cheaper - good to know perhaps for expansion purposes :))

Happy Birthday, Bryson!

benandcorinne said...

Very cute birthday party.