Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Thursday, June 25, 2009

So, I am having trouble getting things to upload in the right order. I am trying to figure this out on my own, but I quess will have to have Joel help me later. Here is a few more: Bryson loves to watch himself on the video camera. We are going to wear it out.
Bryson found a pen and drew all over himself. It is hard to disipline him when he is being so darn cute.

One of Bryson's favorite pasttimes is playing outside and helping daddy in his shop. This day he found a nice dirty puddle to jump in.


I just though this was cute. I have a really hard time picking what pictures to post.




This is how Bryson helps me cook.



1 comment:

Tiago Maia said...

Joel, parabéns pela linda família. Vocês parecem muito felizes. Parabéns também por mais um bebê! Meu sonho é ter uma barba igual a sua! Mas infelizmente na BYU não posso!
Um grande abraço,
Tiago MAIA