Can we fix it? Yes we can!











Thursday, June 25, 2009

Towers and Trains

Bryson and I like to make towers. Well, I like to make towers, Bryson likes to knock them down



This was the tallest one we could make. We used every block we had. My goal was to make it to the ceiling. We got pretty close. Time to get more blocks!



Bryson likes to make big messes!



Bryson used to line all his trucks up like a train. He would do this with most anything. Now that he got a train set for his Birthday, he plays with that instead.


Thomas the Train

Bryson is obessed with trains, especially Thomas the train. We got to go to Heber with some friends and see him. He took us for a ride.






Bryson know the names of pretty much all of the engines. It amazes me because there are quite a few of them. I have finally learned most them too. It became a neccessity. Bryson would want to watch a certain engine do a certain thing on his dvd, and I wouldn't know what in the world he was talking about. I am sure you can imgine how mad he got.



Well, that was fun. I think I am finally getting the hang of this posting thing. Now I just have figure out how to post under my own name.

4 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

How fun! I love your towers. Nice work. The car/truck lining up like a train is so adorable! Cute!

Kat said...

YAY! a post. I am laughing that it is in the wrong order because I used to do that too. I hate that it posts things backwards. I have trouble thinking in reverse like that so it takes me a while sometimes. Anywho you look so cute. I have not seen you in forever. Bryson is such a sweet boy. I wish he and Lily could play together more. I am coming home for two weeks in Aug. we need to get together more than once this time.

Becky said...

Hey, you're a real blogger! The Thomas train is awesome! And the tower is very cool...did you do that, or Joel? I'd love to see you sometime.

Stephanie said...

Oh, Jen, you look so good! I love your hair like that! And I can hardly believe that's Bryson - he's so huge, and he looks like a little man with that haircut! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! You're such a good mom.